PTNS.com aims to provide information on a technologically advanced and scientifically
proven patient centric approach to the treatment of Overactive Bladder and Faecal Incontinence.
Why choose PTNS?
- Minimally invasive treatment easily administered in a clinic – No need for hospitalisation or anaesthesia
- Well-tolerated by patients with few associated side-effects
- Can treat both OAB and FI
- Suitable for patients when conventional therapies have failed
- Avoid the potential comorbidities and costs associated with surgery
- May be used alone or with other therapies
Are you a specialist?
If you are a specialist who would like to provide PTNS as a treatment option, please complete the form.